Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last Week

Im finally starting to pack and do laundry today, I have four days till I leave so I should have time. Any way I will be starting to write a little thing everyday from here on out or try to at least, but first Im going to start with the highlights of last week.
Ok, last week was actually a pretty entertaining week. Monday, out on the archery range, we had a red tailed hawk and a buzzard fight. Neither really did any thing to the other but it was still kinda of cool and then on tuesday we shot a 72 arrow ranking round in the morning. I shot well a 674 if I remember right and then in the afternoon the ravens were chasing a roadrunner, it was no match at all but it was really funny because Mrs. Lee was all worried. Wednesday I don't remember any thing special we just shot gold game in the morning I finished in 47 shots. For those who don't know what gold game is ill tell you. Its a game were you have 8 seconds to shoot an arrow. I you shoot in the gold you get one point. If you shoot 7 or below or don't get an arrow off in time then is -1 points. The game ends when you get 45 points. 
Then on Thursday I don't remember nothing important I guess. Friday was a good day. I got to meet the GOVERNATOR!!!! lol. He came down to the training center and gave us a little speech and I got to shake his hand twice not once but twice. That was a lot of fun. My parents came in Friday night and my girlfriend and I went and ate dinner with them that night. 
Saturday was a long exciting day. It started with shooting at 7 then my step dad, cousin and coach went golfing. Only a few houses were hit and i don't think we broke any windows so it was a good day. The girls went shopping my grandma, cousin, mom and girlfriend then they waited in line for the best movie ever. BATMAN! The new batman is amazing i got tickets for all of us and we went and saw it Saturday night it was sold out but worth every penny.
Sunday was church and relaxing. I hope my first blog did not bore you and ill be giving Y'all updates along the way. Thanks for reading
Brady Ellison. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please update you blog